Chanel Or Ivoire Fluide Enlumineur ($48.00 for 1.0 fl. oz.) is a light-medium gold with warmer, peachier undertones and a pearly sheen. It is supposed to be something that can be applied “all over” or used as a standalone highlighter on the high points of the face.
It has a thin, fluid consistency that was lightweight but dried down after thirty seconds or less; for more targeted application, I found putting a little on the back of my hand and giving it five to 10 seconds to dry out a bit prior to applying was the trick. If I went in right away, it was just too slippery and tended to apply unevenly and so sheer that it was hard to see. It had sheer to semi-sheer, somewhat buildable coverage, which was mostly line with the marketing. While it dried down, it was a little shinier than I expected, which gave the illusion of dewiness without the maintenance. It wore well for eight hours before fading a bit.
- Becca Champagne Pop (LE, $42.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Golden Flower Crown (P, $4.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Exposed (P, $29.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Guilded Glow (P, $5.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Plisse Lumiere de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Twitch (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Lisa Eldridge Solar Light (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, glossier (90% similar).
- NARS Gold Leash (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Salt New York Beige (P, $16.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fine Line (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
AQUA (WATER) | PROPYLENE GLYCOL | CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE | ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE | PHENYL TRIMETHICONE | POLYSORBATE 60 | CETYL ALCOHOL | SORBITAN STEARATE | DIMETHICONE | POTATO STARCH MODIFIED | KALANCHOE PINNATA LEAF EXTRACT | SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE | GLYCERYL STEARATE | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | CHLORPHENESIN | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | GLYCERIN | TETRASODIUM EDTA | PEG-8 | CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT | TOCOPHEROL | TIN OXIDE | PHENOXYETHANOL | ASCORBYL PALMITATE | CITRIC ACID | ASCORBIC ACID | SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE | MALTODEXTRIN | [+ / – (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL58A-III
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!