ColourPop Splash Zone Crème Gel Liner Duo ($14.00 for 0.02 oz.) includes a matte, rich yellow and a semi-matte cobalt blue. Both shades were pigmented, comfortable to work with, and long-wearing–hurrah! finally! a good eyeliner duo from ColourPop.
Step Back is a rich, deeper yellow with strong, warm orange undertones and a matte finish. The texture was smooth, lightly creamy without being too wet, so it glided across my lash line comfortably but didn’t settle into fine lines as it dried down. It had opaque pigmentation that wore well for eight hours on me.
Floater is a bright, cobalt blue with strong, cool undertones and a barely-there pearl over a more matte finish. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single stroke, which built up to full coverage as I applied it in short, overlapping strokes. The texture was smooth with enough glide that it was comfortable to work with. It stayed on nicely for eight hours before thinning visibly.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Out of the Blue (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NARS Ocean Drive (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Sephora My Boyfriend’s Jeans (29) (P, $11.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Sea About It (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Chaos (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Chaos (P, $22.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever M22 Matte Majorelle Blue (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (85% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!